All the green gables products are designed and made in Britain in an ethical and environmentally-friendly way (unless eco-friendly materials are unavailable but rest assured I'm working on finding them!).
Being environmentally aware drives me to make every effort to create items that are easy on the planet as well as being beautiful to look at and of great quality.
I constantly strive to make the green gables a responsible, ethically-minded, environmentally-friendly business:
• all of the green gables' paper products are made with 100% recycled paper stock. the green gables never uses virgin pulp
• I work with local printers and suppliers, all the green gables' products are printed and manufactured in the UK
• packaging is recycled where possible and almost always recyclable and reusable
• orders are shipped using my village post office
• leftover materials are reused where possible or otherwise recycled
• the green gables' studio is powered by 100% renewable electricity supplier Good Energy
• this website is powered by 1&1 green hosting
• all the green gables' products are designed and made in the UK
• the green gables supports The Woodland Trust
• on the very rare occasion, when eco-friendly materials are unavailable, other materials may be used but be assured I am always looking for the eco alternative
There's always more that can be done but it's a start.