Terms & Conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT (hereafter "Terms") governs your use of our web site (hereafter "web site"). It is vitally important that you read the Terms carefully, as your use of the web site will automatically constitute your agreement to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set out herein. These Terms also govern your use or purchase of the products/services provided through or in connection with the web site (hereafter "services"). Each time you use our services, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not use the web site(s) or the services provided by Company through its web site(s). This website is owned by the green gables (hereafter “Company”) , registered as a sole trader. The following words used in these Terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Personal Information” shall mean all data and/or information provided by and about User, including e-mail address (es), name, address, credit card, or other payment information, etc.;
- "Company web site" shall mean all web sites on which Company provides products and/or services.
- "Company User" shall mean all Users of the Company web site(s) and services.
- "Company Products and Services" shall mean all products and/or services provided directly by Company;
- “3rd–Parties” include all advertisers, partners and affiliate vendors that are included on, or linked to, the Company web site(s).
- any made-to-measure or custom-made products or products made to your specification or clearly personalised;
- newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- perishable goods, such as food, drink or fresh flowers;
- software, DVDs or CDs which have a security seal which you have opened or unsealed.
- you must return the products to us as soon as reasonably practicable;
- you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us;
- you have a legal obligation to keep the products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession.