There are eight flat A7 size cards in the set, and each card features a different message and colour.
For whatever reason your loved one needs some encouragement – exams looming, a challenging time, targets to be met – receiving one of these cards from you will boost their spirits and make them feel supported and loved.
The reverse of each card is blank for you to write your own message if you choose. The set of eight mini postcards comes with eight kraft envelopes.
The printed messages are:
• You can absolutely 100% do this. For definite. No doubt.
• See that thing you think is beyond you? It's got your name written all over it. Not so far away now, eh?
• You're going to be totally fantastic. Because you already are.
• You're brilliant. Fact. No ifs or buts. It's a fact. So shush.
• You are amazing. Yes you are. Yes you are. Yes you are.
• Repeat after me: Yes I can. Yes I can. Yes I can. Yes I will. Again.
• You've got this. Honestly, you really have. So now you know, you can get on with it.
• It's okay if you don't think you can do it. Because I know you can. And I'm right.
The Cards of Encouragement set is packaged in a glassine bag and posted in a padded envelope to ensure it arrives with you in perfect condition.
The cards are made from FSC card and the envelopes from recycled paper.
Each card measures 7x10cm approx.