Join Happy Paper Club! Get papery goodness delivered to your door every month!
“ I totally adore this club, if you love stationery, sign up! “
” There’s a whole lot of goodness in this box. And all of it for only £10! “
” It’s happiness through the post, a box sure to make you smile “
- ” The company is so, so lovely and helpful and the products are brilliant quality. Love them “
HOW IT WORKS
Because I like to make things fun, the exact contents of each box is kept secret until it arrives at your door at the end of the month!
Members of Happy Paper Club also benefit from a discount on everything at thegreengables.co.uk, and can look forward to a little surprise treat in their birthday month…
On the first day of each month a limited number of boxes are available to purchase and once they’re gone, they’re gone until next month!
The May box is no longer available to buy. June’s box will be available on the 1st of June 🙂
Here’s what was in March’s Happy Paper Club box
Happy Paper Club FAQs
Subscriptions open on the 1st of every month, there’s a limited number and once they’re sold out subscriptions close until the next box is made available on the 1st of the next month.
- a club membership card with a discount to use at thegreengables.co.uk for the duration of their membership
- no delivery charge for UK subscribers
- a surprise extra in your birthday month box (if it falls within your subscription period)
- Buy one box for £12.95 including UK delivery, a delivery charge of £5.99 applies to overseas addresses.
- Take out a rolling monthly subscription, with the additional benefits listed above, for £10 a month including UK delivery. A delivery charge of £5.99 a month applies to overseas addresses. There is no end date for this subscription so you will continue to receive HPC boxes in the post as long as you are subscribed to the service. You can cancel your subscription at any time and the box deliveries will stop.
I keep the exact contents of each box secret so that you have a surprise when you receive your box. If you don’t think you can make use of everything in your box perhaps you could gift an item to a loved one or friend?
If you are unhappy with your box please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work out a solution.
Over the months the Club boxes will include notebooks, cards, note pads, tags, labels, postcards, stickers… and many more pieces of papery goodness. But if you’re looking for paper crafting or scrapbooking supplies this is probably not the Club for you.
I only work with British suppliers and manufacturers, and the green gables’ stationery is printed on recycled paper and card. So you won’t find any mass made, manufactured on the other side of the world stationery in a Happy Paper Club box. Just lovingly designed, British made, eco-friendly, gorgeous papery goodness.